We treat and view your personal data seriously.
In the course of your dealings with us, Graphene Themes Solutions, as our valued customer / prospective customer, we will request that you provide data and information about yourself (â€œPersonal Dataâ€) to enable us to enter into transaction with you or to deliver the necessary notices, services and/or products.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
The Personal Data provided to us will generally be kept confidential but you hereby consent and authorize us to provide or disclose your Personal Data to the following categories:-
- any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under law;
- any entity within our group;
- Payment channels including without limitation financial institutions for purpose of assessing, verifying, effectuating and facilitating payment of any amount due to Graphene Themes Solutions in connection with your acquisition of our services and/or products;
- our business partners and affiliates that provide related services or products in connection with our business, for joint promotions and/or contest;
- statutory authorities, government agencies and industry regulators;
- our consultants, accountants, auditors, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers;
- our sub-contractors or third party service or product providers;
- our service providers for purposes of establishing and maintaining a common database where we have a legitimate common interest;
- the general public when you become a winner in a contest by publishing your name and other Personal Data without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes.
Rights of Access and Correction
You have the right to request for access to and correction of your information held by us and in this respect, you may:
- Check whether we hold or use your Personal Data and request access to such data;
- Request that we correct any of your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date;
- Request that your Personal Data is retained by us only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected;
- Request that we specify or explain our policies and procedures in relation to data and types of Personal Data handled by us;
- Communicate to us your objection to the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes whereupon we will not use your Personal Data for these purposes; and
- Withdraw, in full or in part, your consent given previously, in each case subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable time period.
Written requests for access to the Personal Data or correction and/or deletion of the Personal Data or for information regarding policies and procedures and types of Personal Data handled by us can be submitted via our contact form: https://www.graphene-theme.com/contact-us/
You may also unsubscribe to our marketing materials by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email we send to you and following the instructions therein.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms of Service
This policy was last modified on 4 March 2014.