Achieve virtually any look and layout for your website.
Stacks allows you to easily and quickly create unlimited, complex, and completely unique designs with just the clicks of a mouse. There are currently 12 Stacks to choose from (with more in development), including the Franz Josef slider, posts listing in Masonry style (tiled layout), Mentions Bar, and call-to-action bar. Plus, you can also install third-party plugins to literally add tens of additional components.
Riding on the Bootstrap framework that Franz Josef is built on, your custom layouts will automatically be responsive too. They will work seamlessly across all devices, automatically adjusting themselves to the screen size of the device they’re being displayed on. It seriously cannot get any easier.
The intuitive drag-and-drop interface has virtually no learning curve at all. As long as you’re familiar with using the WordPress widgets, you’re set to go. Stacks also include pre-built layouts to get you started in no time.
Supercharge your site with unique and custom layouts with this addon!
- Added: Option to open links in a new tab for Mentions Bar
- Updated: Text with icon stack can now have HTML tags in the title field
- Updated: SiteOrigins Panels 2.4.6
- Updated: Black Studio TinyMCE Widget 2.2.8
- Fixed: Lead posts setting in vanilla Franz Josef not applied when Stacks is activated
- Fixed: Featured image not being shown if the featured image setting in Franz Josef is set to hidden
- Fixed: has_custom_layout() not declared when using child theme with version number <= 1.6
- Added: Compatibility layer for Franz Josef 1.6 and older
- Added: Custom layout can now be applied for the static posts page
- Added: Option to link slider background to the slider’s post
- Added: Breadcrumbs stack
- Fixed: Infinite function loop when using related posts stack with custom YARPP settings
- Fixed: “Leave a reply” link no longer shown when comments are disabled for the post
- Added: Option to retain Mentions Bar in pages with custom layout
- Added: Option to disable Masonry layout for Posts stack
- Added: Franz Josef demo site front page layout as prebuilt layout
- Added: Option to add custom widget areas that can be used in the Sidebar stack
- Updated: Lead posts no longer appear in posts loaded by Infinite Scroll feature
- Fixed: Plugin update details not appearing
- Fixed: Posts stack pagination in pages other than the front page not working
- Added: Button icon option for CTA stack
- Added: Posts offset option for the Posts stack
- Fixed: Error saving Posts stack options when no category is selected
- Fixed: Fatal error if the Page Builder by SiteOrigin plugin is active
- Initial release