- ADDED: Option to remove the search bar
- UPDATED: Minor admin options page styling to reflect new WordPress admin styles
- UPDATED: Clicking on a parent of dropdown menu when the submenu items has been displayed will now cause the browser to go the parent menu item link
- UPDATED: Manual switcher link available when using either Mobile Smart or Any Mobile Theme Switcher
- FIXED: Clicking on submenu item which has children will cause the submenu block to close instead of going to the submenu item page
- FIXED: Colour settings not applied for parent of current submenu item
- Added French translation by Guillaume Jeanney
- Fixed line height of headings
- Display “Comments have been closed” message if comment is disabled after post has comments
- Removed ping count messages if pingback/trackback is disabled
- Fixed update check issue in WordPress Multisite environment
- Fixed comments template being displayed even when commenting is disabled for the post
- Fixed “undefined index” PHP notice for excerpt_html_tags
- Fixed “select” menu not working on Windows Phone devices
- Removed all references and links to comments when commenting is disabled
- Fixed comment count showing pingbacks always
- Removed stray > for comment counts in some template files
- Added Japanese (ja) translation by Daisuke Takahashi
- Implemented proper _n() calls for comments count strings
- Masked the input field for the theme’s API Key
- Updated existing translations using exact Translation Memory derived from Graphene theme’s translation files
- Updated theme update check mechanism
- Added additional action hooks in the archive pages
- Added Spanish (es_ES) translation, by Sebastian Alvarez
- Fixed misplaced top search button label
- Fixed message blocks icon placement in RTL sites
- Fixed excessive height of the <select> dropdown menu
- Fixed a bug with the theme update check returning invalid update URL
- Fixed PHP notice in admin dashboard
- Added [mobile-only] and [mobile-exclude] shortcodes
- Added Action Hook Widget Areas option
- Added custom <head> tags option
- Added option to use the <select> element for menus, effectively eliminating the limit on the number of menu items that can be used without crowding the layout
- Allow users with edit_theme_options capability to modify and save theme options
- Moved colour options into a separate options tab
- Theme options are now saved via AJAX, with fallback to non-AJAX alternative
- Added Hebrew (he_IL) translation by Udi Burg
- Replaced deprecated get_theme_data() function call
- Added support for Graphene theme’s pullquote feature shortcode
- Added Polish (pl_PL) translation by Kamil Guzdek
- Fixed a bug in the theme’s header display preview that was affecting IE9
- The open/close state of the theme’s options boxes is now saved upon the option box’s open/close instead of upon saving the options
- Added option to show full content in archive pages instead of excerpts
- Added option to retain HTML tags in excerpts
- Added Italian (it_IT) translation by Marco Tizzoni
- Added Swedish (sv_SE) translation by Tobi F
- Added Russian (ru_RU) translation by Tobi F
- Added temporary measure for child theme-like customisability. Theme will now load ‘wp-content/uploads/graphene-mobile-custom/functions.php’ and ‘wp-content/uploads/graphene-mobile-custom/style.css’ files if they exist.
- Added German (de_DE) localisation, by Millo
- Added option to specify the number of posts to display with thumbnail and excerpt in the front page
- Added second level for the header menu. It can now display up to 2 levels deep.
- Fixed post author and date still being shown in front page despite the “Hide post author and date”
- Options pages now remember opened sections
- Added rel=”nofollow” to manual desktop theme switcher link in footer
- Fixed update check being performed too regularly
- Added two more colour options, for the posts navigation background and text
- Fixed the “Hide post author and date” option not saving
- Added styling for blockquotes
- Added styling for tables in the content area
- Fixed the “Display recent posts by category” option not being displayed on front page
- Added custom background option
- Added configurable colour options
- Moved options page script to a separate, minified, and cacheable file
- Minor CSS update for video resizing to include <iframe> elements as well
- Fixed a bug with the Custom CSS option not being output to pages
- Fixed several of the theme’s functions affecting the normal desktop theme
- Minor CSS update for video resizing to include <embed> elements as well
- Fixed footer widget not being added to the theme’s footer
- Added Danish (da_DK) translation
- Fixed videos overflowing the content area. Videos are now automatically resized on orientation change as well
- Added script that will automatically append .portrait and .landscape classes to the <body> element when the device changes orientation
- Added option to allow device to zoom in
- Fixed the missing argument bug in the options validator script
- Added missing language strings from the language file
- Added Dutch (nl_NL) translation
Get Graphene Mobile today.
Install on unlimited sites, includes 1 year of support and updates.
Purchase to Download
Available for only $24.00.
It's okay to change your mind. You can request for a refund within 7 days of your purchase and your paid price will be returned in full.
However, due to the nature of digital software, we are unable to provide a refund once you have downloaded the plugins or themes you have purchased from us, regardless of the period elapsed since purchase.
License renewals are not eligible for refunds.
With the purchase of Graphene Mobile, you'll receive exclusive access to the premium support forum. This means speedy response and personal attention to any issues you might be having by the developers.
This theme is really well thought out. The options are endless and the layout so flexible that it's suitable for just about any type of website.
Better than the $$$ commercial themes I have tried. The only limitation is my imagination.